Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Purses I have made... :)




The purse above was the first one that I made, wanted to check out how difficult it was before I made any others... I had this material for ages and wanted to use it for something else and I when this little project came up I thought, why not... so away I went and started making it.

I currently use it as my beautiful portable sewing purse.


Next attempt at purse making; I made was this one, actually I've made two with the same material, they look fantastic and I love them, these were both pressies for my sister and a great friend. You never know when you might get a handmade purse from me :)


I bought the pattern and purse frames purses from http://www.nicolemdesign.com.au/ initially from the Quilt show at the Exhibition Buildings in April..

bye for now
Love Ange

No comments: